CSA administers the website csallc.com. The privacy of our customers is important to us. We understand that visitors to our website need to be in control of their personal information.
- We may collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, physical address, and other unique identifiers) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information collected will be used only in connection with the website, or for such purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information collected is for statistical purposes only. CSA performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- CSA will protect the personal information that you share with us. CSA does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information to third parties other than CMS or its contractors. If we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- While CSA will make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, electronic mail is not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, you may want to send it by postal mail instead.
- CSA will not obtain personally-identifiable information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicare Services (CMS) may occasionally update this policy. Notice of reviews will be posted here.